Date posted: 13 Oct 2017 | Applications close: 19 Nov 2017
Millennium Hotels and Resorts is one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of a rapidly expanding international network of hotels. This company has the ability to offer a dynamic career path for those who prove themselves through commitment, talent and results.
About the company
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding international network of hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 20 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the role
If you are warm and approachable, with an enthusiastic attitude, then the perfect opportunity awaits you. We are seeking an outgoing professional for this Reservations position within the Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay.
- Communication with internal and external clients
- Identify opportunities to ensure revenue is maximised via multiple booking channels
- Ensure revenue strategies for the hotel are optimized leading to yield and occupancy maximization
- Prepare and update various key revenue and tracking reports
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates both nationwide and regionally
- Discounted healthcare through Southern Cross
- Meals on Duty
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly welcoming manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
If this opportunity fits your experience and you want to join our friendly team, please submit your CV and covering letter via the button below.
Only people with a legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this vacancy. Please only apply if you have the appropriate documentary evidence.
« Go Back
| New Search
| Print this Job Ad